The process

Friday, April 1, 2011

So here's how I see it. The process of standing up again. To have a full heart again.

You empty it out first. Along the process you cannot fill in any new feelings. They will have to wait.

Once it's emptied out, you can either choose to keep it empty for a while, or fill it in with new feelings.

At least that way, the old and new won't get mixed up and confuse you.

Otherwise if you're eager to fill it up when it's not empty, you may not be able to see things clearly, and in the process of 'unbreaking' your heart, you break someone else's heart.

You're the one who will be stamped as 'heartless'.

The correct term would be heart-wounded, or unhealed heart. But people won't know the difference.

So my point is, I'm just gonna take my time until I'm fully sure my feeling for him are completely binned.

0 comments: