My students in 2010

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Taught three classes. Banafsaji (purple), Bunni (brown) and Wardi (pink). Eh, I got good colours ah. Then in the second semester, I was given another class to teach Amali Ugama because the teacher transferred. So five classes. Actually four, because one of the classes I taught both English and Amali. So I was a teacher to them, as well as an ustazah. Next year, kalau nada perubahan I'll only teach English. Okay lah tu.

Ada this one student she asked me, "Ustazah, apa lagi doa-doa atau zikir-zikir yang baik diamalkan?" Errr, made me go errrr. Jawapan standard, "baca saja Quran atu." Or, "ratibul 'attas tau? Yaasin pun okay jua."

Pictures! Sadly, not all were present. Biasalah, akhir tahun.

5 Banafsaji

5 Bunni

5 Wardi

Au revoir~~

0 comments: